I found some really nice and transparent service description for Office 365 Preview, Exchange Online Preview, SharePoint Online Preview and Lync Online Preview. Rene Modery worked these Website tables into a colored PDF sheet for better viewing.
At the site “Office 365 Preview Service Descriptions” you can find following tables without the colors, but every time with the latest version.
Here is a sample:
The Full URL List:
Microsoft Office 365 Preview is a cloud-based service that is designed to help meet your organizationâ€™s needs for robust security, reliability, and user productivity. The topics in this library provide detailed descriptions of the services and features that are available with Office 365 Preview.
Microsoft Office 365 delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping save time, money, and free up valued resources. Office 365 combines the familiar Microsoft Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of Microsoftâ€™s next-generation communications and collaboration servicesâ€”including Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft Office Web Apps, and Microsoft Lync Onlineâ€”to help users be productive from virtually anywhere through the Internet.
Office 365 has several subscription plans that can be mixed and matched to support varying environments and organizational needs. Customers can subscribe to these plans as part of an Office 365 deployment.
The following subscription plans are available for Office 365:
- Office 365 Small Business
- Office 365 Small Business Premium
- Office 365 Midsize Business
- Office 365 Enterprise E1, Office 365 Government G1
- Office 365 Enterprise E2, Office 365 Education A2, Office 365 Government G2
- Office 365 Enterprise E3, Office 365 Education A3, Office 365 Government G3
- Office 365 Enterprise E4, Office 365 Education A4, Office 365 Government G4
- Office 365 Enterprise K1, Office 365 Government K1
- Office 365 Enterprise K2, Office 365 Government K2
Continue your page here…
Filed under: Office 365 Grid